- Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme by Kriesi
- 4.80 stars (10,432 ratings)
- 13,204 Comments
- 238,471 Sales
- Frequently Updated
- Well Documented
Enfold is a clean, super flexible and fully responsive WordPress Theme, suited for business websites, shop websites, and users who want to showcase their work on a neat portfolio site. The Theme is built on top of the fabulous Avia Framework and offers support for the WPML MULTI LANGUAGE plugin.
It comes with a plethora of options so you can modify layout, styling, colors and fonts directly from within the backend. Build your own clean skin or use one of 18 predefined skins right out from your WordPress Admin Panel. Font, background and color options as well as the dynamic template builder will help you create the Website you need in no time. In addition to the global options, you can set unique styling options for each entry as seen in the theme demo
- Clean, Modern Design can be used for any type of website
- Unique Drag and Drop Template Builder, built only for this theme. Almost any layout imaginable is possible, also comes with unique elements for the template builder: Columns, Slider, Buttons, Gallery, team, Tabs, Toggles, Accordions, Pricing and Data Tables, Call to Action Buttons, Testimonials and many more
- Ajax Instant Search: user get results while typing
- Translation ready with mo/po files
- WooCommerce Ready: add your own Shop and sell anything from digital goods to services
- WooCommerce Bookings Support for time and date-based bookings
- WPML plugin ready for multi-language sites
- Responsive designs that adapt to smaller devices (iPhone, iPad)
- Retina Ready: Looks beautiful on smartphones and tablets
- Deactivate responsive features with one click in your backend
- WordPress Multisite enabled
- Mailchimp Newsletter Integration
- Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro Integration
- 2D + 3D Layerslider Slideshow (Layerslider Plugin included)
- 2D Easy Slider for slideshow creation in seconds
- All slideshows optimized for mobile devices (hardware accelerated CSS3 slider)
- Post Format Support: Standard, Image, Video, Gallery, Link, Quote
- Multiple Slideshows possible: add multiple to each post, page or portfolio entry
- 20+ predefined skins, easy to edit and modify, with any number of skins possible
- Video Support: Supports Videos from any major video hosting service
- Video Slideshows with support for YouTube, Vimeo and self-hosted videos
- Visual short code editor with preview function, tons of short codes like pricing tables, columns, buttons etc.
- Unlimited Color Options with Backend Color Picker for any kind of gorgeous color settings
- Unique unlimited sidebars for each page/category possible
- User Manual, short videos and professional theme support
- Unlimited Portfolio Pages, with support for Ajax Portfolio
- Free Lifetime Updates and access to our support forum
- Growing community in our support forum: over 50,000 registered users, 85,000 Topics, 350,000 Posts
- Contact Form Builder: Modify your contact form from your backend: add/remove/modify the available inputs, text areas, dropdowns and checkboxes
- SEO Optimized and built with SEO best practices in mind: headings, heavy internal linking, Google rich snippets and so much more
- Advanced Typography Options
- Wide & Boxed Layout Versions
- Advanced Header Options
- Child theme support for easy customization, that is not affected by theme updates
- Clean Programming: Well organized, commented & clean code
- Focus on typography, usability and user-experience
- Tested with WPML, Gravity forms, WP Supercache and many other common plugins
- Extensive documentation
- Growing Video Tutorial Library, a great place to start are our narrated HD Video Tutorials
- The option to decide what updates the theme will receive next by suggesting and voting on features
- SEO (Search engine optimization), as each theme is built with SEO best practices in mind
- Clean, semantical and valid HTML code and CSS so search engines can index the content of your site with ease
- Important content is always placed before unimportant in the source code (e.g., Blog Post content before Sidebar)
- Headlines are wrapped in heading tags (h1, h2, h3 etc.) to signal their importance to search engines
- The site also uses heavy internal site linking, which is also of vital for search engines (related posts, primary and secondary navigation menus, footer navigation, etc.)
- Responsive: This is a responsive theme, able to adapt its layout to the screen size of your visitors
- The Slideshows for this theme are also touch enabled and hardware accelerated, which means they are working well on mobile device like iPad or iPhone
- Support and Documentation: The theme comes with an extensive help file to help you understand how it works
My Clinical Site servers are backed by the power and reliability of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
A built-in firewall allows or restricts traffic to our servers based on source IP, port, and protocol.
Load balancing across servers accommodates variations in traffic, protects against outages, and delivers a seamless visitor experience.
Integrated certificate management provides free SSL/TLS certificates for our clients in just a few clicks.
Fully configured MySQL databases include memory, processing, storage, and transfer capabilities.
Easily scalable databases improve application availability, deploy multi-tiered applications, and interact with load balancers to direct web traffic.
Server space for content and backups can scale quickly and easily with highly available SSD-backed storage.
A Content delivery network (CDN) easily distributes content to a global audience across the world, thus reducing latency.
Custom alarms notify our support center by email or text message when something is out of the ordinary.
A managed Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) protection service provides always-on detection and automatic inline mitigations to minimize downtime.
WordPress Main Features
- Customizable Designs
- SEO Friendly
- Responsive Mobile Sites
- High Performance
- Manage on the Go
- High Security
- Powerful Media Management
- Easy and Accessible
Extend WordPress with over 55,000 plugins to help your website meet your needs. Add an online store, galleries, mailing lists, forums, analytics, and much more.
WordPress powers more than 43% of the web — a figure that rises every day. Everything from simple websites, to blogs, to complex portals and enterprise websites, and even applications, are built with WordPress.
WordPress combines simplicity for users and publishers with under-the-hood complexity for developers. This makes it flexible while still being easy-to-use. The following is a list of some of the features that come as standard with WordPress; however, there are literally thousands of plugins that extend what WordPress does, so the actual functionality is nearly limitless. You are also free to do whatever you like with the WordPress code, extend it or modify in any way or use it for commercial projects without any licensing fees. That is the beauty of free software, free refers not only to price but also the freedom to have complete control over it.
Here are some of the features that we think that you’ll love.
Simplicity makes it possible for you to get online and get publishing, quickly. Nothing should get in the way of you getting your website up and your content out there. WordPress is built to make that happen.
With WordPress, you can create any type of website you want: a personal blog or website, a photoblog, a business website, a professional portfolio, a government website, a magazine or news website, an online community, even a network of websites. You can make your website beautiful with themes and extend it with plugins. You can even build your very own application.
- Publish with Ease
If you’ve ever created a document, you’re already a whizz at creating content with WordPress. You can create Posts and Pages, format them easily, insert media, and with the click of a button your content is live and on the web.
- Publishing Tools
WordPress makes it easy for you to manage your content. Create drafts, schedule publication, and look at your post revisions. Make your content public or private, and secure posts and pages with a password.
- User Management
Not everyone requires the same access to your website. Administrators manage the site, editors work with content, authors and contributors write that content, and subscribers have a profile that they can manage. This lets you have a variety of contributors to your website, and let others simply be part of your community.
- Media Management
They say a picture says a thousand words, which is why it’s important for you to be able to quickly and easily upload images and media to WordPress. Drag and drop your media into the uploader to add it to your website. Add alt text and captions and insert images and galleries into your content. We’ve even added a few images editing tools you can have fun with.
- Full Standards Compliance
Every piece of WordPress generated code is in full compliance with the standards set by the W3C. This means that your website will work in today’s browser, while maintaining forward compatibility with the next generation of browser. Your website is a beautiful thing, now and in the future.
- Easy Theme System
WordPress comes bundled with three default themes, but if they aren’t for you there’s a theme directory with thousands of themes for you to create a beautiful website. None of those to your taste? Upload your own theme with the click of a button. It only takes a few seconds for you to give your website a complete makeover.
- Extend with Plugins
WordPress comes packed with a lot of features for every user. For every feature that’s not in WordPress core, there’s a plugin directory with thousands of plugins. Add complex galleries, social networking, forums, social media widgets, spam protection, calendars, fine-tune controls for search engine optimization, and forms.
- Built-in Comments
Your blog is your home, and comments provide a space for your friends and followers to engage with your content. WordPress’s comment tools give you everything you need to be a forum for discussion and to moderate that discussion.
- Search Engine Optimized
WordPress is optimized for search engines right out of the box. For more fine-grained SEO control, there are plenty of SEO plugins to take care of that for you.
- Use WordPress in Your Language
WordPress is available in more than 70 languages. If you or the person you’re building the website for would prefer to use WordPress in a language other than English, that’s easy to do.
- Easy Installation and Upgrades
WordPress has always been easy to install and upgrade. Plenty of web hosts offer one-click WordPress installers that let you install WordPress with, well, just one click! Or, if you’re happy using an FTP program, you can create a database, upload WordPress using FTP, and run the installer.
Using blog or website software that you aren’t happy with? Running your blog on a hosted service that’s about to shut down? WordPress comes with importers for Blogger, LiveJournal, Movable Type, TypePad, Tumblr, and WordPress. If you’re ready to make the move, we’ve made it easy for you.
- Own Your Data
Hosted services come and go. If you’ve ever used a service that disappeared, you know how traumatic that can be. If you’ve ever seen adverts appear on your website, you’ve probably been pretty annoyed. Using WordPress means no one has access to your content. Own your data, all of it — your website, your content, your data.
WordPress is licensed under the GPL which was created to protect your freedoms. You are free to use WordPress in any way you choose: install it, use it, modify it, distribute it. Software freedom is the foundation that WordPress is built on.
As the most popular open source CMS on the web, WordPress has a vibrant and supportive community. Ask a question on the support forums and get help from a volunteer, attend a WordCamp or Meetup to learn more about WordPress, read blogs posts and tutorials about WordPress. Community is at the heart of WordPress, making it what it is today.
You can be WordPress too! Help to build WordPress, answer questions on the support forums, write documentation, translate WordPress into your language, speak at a WordCamp, write about WordPress on your blog. Whatever your skill, we’d love to have you!
- Developer Features
For developers, we’ve got lots of goodies packed under the hood that you can use to extend WordPress in whatever direction takes your fancy.
- Plugin System
The WordPress APIs make it possible for you to create plugins to extend WordPress. WordPress’s extensibility lies in the thousands of hooks at your disposal. Once you’ve created your plugin, we’ve even got a plugin repository for you to host it on.
- Theme System
Create WordPress themes for clients, other WordPress users, or yourself. WordPress provides the extensibility to create themes as simple or as complex as you wish. If you want to give your theme away for free you can give it to users in the theme repository.
- Application Framework
If you want to build an application, WordPress can help with that too. WordPress provides a lot of the features under the hood that your app will need: translations, user management, HTTP requests, databases, URL routing and much, much more. You can also use our REST API to interact with it.
- Custom Content Types
WordPress comes with default content types, but for more flexibility you can add a few lines of code to create your own custom post types, taxonomies, and metadata. Take WordPress in whatever direction you wish.
Security & Firewall
Security & Firewall Specifications
We install the All-In-One WordPress Security plugin, which will take your website security to a whole new level. This plugin is designed and written by experts and is easy to use and understand. It reduces security risk by checking for vulnerabilities, and by implementing and enforcing the latest recommended WordPress security practices and techniques.
- Uses an unprecedented security point grading system to measure how well you are protecting your site based on the security features you have activated.
- Security and firewall rules are categorized into “basic”, “intermediate” and “advanced”. This way you can apply the firewall rules progressively without breaking your site’s functionality.
- Doesn’t slow down your site.
- Detect if there is a user account which has the default “admin” username and easily change the username to a value of your choice.
- The plugin will also detect if you have any WordPress user accounts which have identical login and display names. Having account’s where display name is identical to login name is bad security practice because you are making it 50% easier for hackers because they already know the login name.
- Password strength tool to allow you to create very strong passwords.
- Stop user enumeration, so users/bots cannot discover user info via author permalink.
- Protect against “Brute Force Login Attack” with the Login Lockdown feature. Users with a certain IP address or range will be locked out of the system for a predetermined amount of time based on the configuration settings and you can also choose to be notified
via email whenever somebody gets locked out due to too many login attempts.
- As the administrator you can view a list of all locked out users which are displayed in an easily readable and navigable table which also allows you to unlock individual or bulk IP addresses at the click of a button.
- Force logout of all users after a configurable time period
- Monitor/View failed login attempts which show the user’s IP address, User ID/Username and Date/Time of the failed login attempt.
- Monitor/View the account activity of all user accounts on your system by keeping track of the username, IP address, login date/time, and logout date/time.
- Ability to automatically lockout IP address ranges which attempt to login with an invalid username.
- Ability to see a list of all the users who are currently logged into your site.
- Allows you to specify one or more IP addresses in a special whitelist. The whitelisted IP addresses will have access to your WP login page.
- Add Google reCaptcha or plain maths captcha to WordPress Login form.
- Add Google reCaptcha or plain maths captcha to the forgot password form of your WP Login system.
- Enable manual approval of WordPress user accounts. If your site allows people to create their own accounts via the WordPress registration form, then you can minimize SPAM or bogus registrations by manually approving each registration.
- Ability to add Google reCaptcha or plain maths captcha to the WordPress’s user registration page to protect you from spam user registration.
- Ability to add Honeypot to the WordPress’s user registration form to reduce registration attempts by robots.
- Easily set the default WP prefix to a value of your choice with the click of a button.
- Schedule automatic backups and email notifications or make an instant DB backup whenever you want with one click.
- Identify files or folders which have permission settings which are not secure and set the permissions to the recommend secure values with click of a button.
- Protect your PHP code by disabling file editing from the WordPress administration area.
- Easily view and monitor all host system logs from a single menu page and stay informed of any issues or problems occurring on your server so you can address them quickly.
- Prevent people from accessing the readme.html, license.txt and wp-config-sample.php files of your WordPress site.
- Easily backup your original .htaccess and wp-config.php files in case you will need to use them to restore broken functionality.
- Modify the contents of the currently active .htaccess or wp-config.php files from the admin dashboard with only a few clicks.
- Ban users by specifying IP addresses or use a wild card to specify IP ranges.
- Ban users by specifying user agents.
- This plugin allows you to easily add a lot of firewall protection to your site via htaccess file. An htaccess file is processed by your web server before any other code on your site. These firewall rules will stop malicious script(s) before it gets a chance to reach the WordPress code on your site.
- Access control facility.
- Instantly activate a selection of firewall settings ranging from basic, intermediate and advanced.
- Enable the famous “6G Blacklist” Firewall rules courtesy of Perishable Press
- Forbid proxy comment posting.
- Block access to debug log file.
- Disable trace and track.
- Deny bad or malicious query strings.
- Protect against Cross Site Scripting (XSS) by activating the comprehensive advanced character string filter.
or malicious bots who do not have a special cookie in their browser. You (the site admin) will know how to set this special cookie and be able to log into your site.
- WordPress PingBack Vulnerability Protection feature. This firewall feature allows the user to prohibit access to the xmlrpc.php file in order to protect against certain vulnerabilities in the pingback functionality. This is also helpful to block bots from constantly accessing the xmlrpc.php file and wasting your server resource.
- Ability to block fake Googlebots from crawling your site.
- Ability to prevent image hotlinking. Use this to prevent others from hotlinking your images.
- Ability to log all 404 events on your site. You can also choose to automatically block IP addresses that are hitting too many 404s.
- Ability to add custom rules to block access to various resources of your site.
- Instantly block Brute Force Login Attacks via our special Cookie-Based Brute Force Login Prevention feature. This firewall functionality will block all login attempts from people and bots.
- Ability to add a simple math captcha to the WordPress login form to fight against brute force login attacks.
- Ability to hide admin login page. Rename your WordPress login page URL so that bots and hackers cannot access your real WordPress login URL. This feature allows you to change the default login page (wp-login.php) to something you configure.
- Ability to use Login Honeypot which will helps reduce brute force login attempts by robots.
- The file change detection scanner can alert you if any files have changed in your WordPress system. You can then investigate and see if that was a legitimate change or some bad code was injected.
- Monitor the most active IP addresses which persistently produce the most SPAM comments and instantly block them with the click of a button.
- Prevent comments from being submitted if it doesn’t originate from your domain (this should reduce some SPAM bot comment posting on your site).
- Add a captcha to your wordpress comment form to add security against comment spam.
- Automatically and permanently block IP addresses which have exceeded a certain number of comments labeled as SPAM.
- Ability to disable the right click, text selection and copy option for your front-end.
- WordPress Security is something that evolves over time. We will be updating the All In One WP Security plugin with new security features (and fixes if required) on a regular basis so you can rest assured that your site will be on the cutting edge of security protection techniques.
- Ability to remove the WordPress Generator Meta information from the HTML source of your site.
- Ability to remove the WordPress Version information from the JS and CSS file includes of your site.
- Ability to prevent people from accessing the readme.html, license.txt and wp-config-sample.php files
- Ability to temporarily lock down the front end of your site from general visitors while you do various backend tasks (investigate security attacks, perform site upgrades, do maintenance work etc.)
- Ability to export/import the security settings.
- Prevent other sites from displaying your content via a frame or iframe.
Appointment Booking Specifications
We install the Booking Calendar plugin, which enables awesome booking system for your site. Simply show availability and receive bookings for your property or service in easy-to-use booking system with clean and smooth interface.
- Select day(s) in calendar (which is possible to customize for fitting to your site design)
- Select available timeslot to book in your booking form (premium)
- Fill booking form fields (which is possible to configure – change fields labels, activate/deactivate or set as required)
- Submit a booking
- Administrator (and also your visitors) will receive notification email(s) about the new booking and be able to Approve or Decline this reservation in Easy to Understand, sleek Admin Booking Panel (with possibility to see all bookings in day/week/month view of Calendar Overview mode – Timeline or just in Booking Listing Table).
- Extremely easy to use.
- Very flexible functionality.
- Fit to very wide range of business.
- All bookings and settings are stored in your DB. You don’t need third party account(s).
- Sleek and customizable design of calendars, for fitting to your site design.
- Nice time picker for time slots bookings
- Responsive front end and back-end design.
- An easy to use Booking Admin Panel that displays bookings in Calendar Overview or Listing Table and lets you manages bookings.
- Easy to install and integrate into your site. For example, using booking button in edit toolbar for configuration and inserting booking shortcode into post or page.
- Booking Calendar Blocks for new Gutenberg Editor to add booking forms into pages.
- Booking Calendar is built to work out of the box. Just activate it and insert booking shortcode into the post or page and you are ready to receive new bookings. Most of the settings have the predefined values and small descriptions.
- Timeslots bookings in Booking Calendar Free version, as well. Ability to receive simple bookings for specific time-slots (times during selected day). Selection time slots in time picker or in dropdown list.
- Make bookings in friendly booking interface – select the date(s) and fill booking form fields.
- Prevent of double booking for already reserved days (1 booking per 1 day) or allow multiple (unlimited) bookings per same day in same calendar.
- Set pending days as available in booking form. You can receive as many bookings as you need to and stop receiving bookings on specific date(s), when you approve some booking on specific date(s).
- Timeline – Glance booking checking for a year, month or day, at front-end side of your website.
- Booking form and calendar support fully responsive design that looks great on any device.
- Manage your Bookings in Admin Panel.
- Email notifications to administrator and site visitors about specific booking actions. Possibility to change the admin email.
- Comfortable Admin Panel for booking management. View bookings in Calendar Overview Panel (Timeline) with possibility to set
- Day/Week/Month view or in Booking Listing Table.
- Search the booking(s) by different parameters, using the Filter in Admin Panel.
- Possibility to sort bookings by several parameters.
- Set default dates format.
- Pagination of the booking listing.
- Possibility to set the different user roles for the each plugin menu pages.
- Administrator can Approve or Decline specific bookings.
- View the number of new bookings on the booking dashboard section.
- Sync bookings
- Native integration with our Booking Manager plugin for ability to import/export .ics feeds or files
- Import .ics feeds via shortcodes at pages. It gives a great flexibility to import .ics feeds from different sources (like Airbnb, Booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, VRBO, FlipKey or any other calendar that uses .ics format, including iCal (iCalendar)) into same booking resource.
- Define different parameters in import shortcode, for example, you can set “start from” and “finish to” date condition or maximum number of items to import or import only events for available dates in exist calendar, etc…
- Configure custom ULRs at setting page for export bookings to .ics feeds/files, which possible to import in Google Calendar (or Airbnb, Booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, VRBO, FlipKey and any other calendar that uses .ics format, including iCal (iCalendar)).
- Import your Google Calendar events to your booking admin panel.
- Fast manual adding booking to Google Calendar by clicking on export button near each booking(s) at Booking Listing page.
- Set showing 1 or several months in calendar.
- Set the width of calendar and number of months in a row easily from the settings. (For example, showing 3×2 months in calendar).
- Select your desire calendar skin, for better fit to your site design.
- Customize the calendar colors by editing the CSS styles.
- Set single day selection or multiple days selection mode.
- Set the number of unavailable days in calendar, starting from Today.
- Set specific weekdays as unavailable.
- Possibility to customize the calendar legend.
- New. Manage unlimited form fields in your booking form.
- Change labels near each booking form field.
- Activate or deactivate the specific form fields.
- Set Specific field(s) as required in your booking form.
- Validations of required fields and correct entering email.
- Supports CAPTCHA.
Possibility to redirect customer to the specific “Thank you” page, after the booking process.
Easy integration into posts/pages, of Booking Calendar shortcodes by using friendly insertion dialog.
Plugin is widget ready so you can easily add a calendar or booking form to site sidebar.
Multi language support.
Chat & Chatbot
Chat & Chatbot Specifications
We install Tidio, a multifunctional customer service platform that enables you to offer world-class customer support and actively generate more leads and clients. Tidio offers live chat and chatbots as well as Messenger, Instagram and email integration so you can manage all these channels in one panel.
- Find out who is visiting your website, see what they are currently viewing, and easily engage them to increase the chances of conversion
- Use Tidio live chat on your browser, desktop, or mobile
- Customize the live chat widget, so it fits your website look
- 100% mobile-friendly, so your clients can write to you on a mobile, tablet or desktop: it will always work seamlessly on any device
- Manage all your live chat, e-mail and Messenger messages from one panel
- Stay in touch with your visitors on mobile and tablet thanks to Tidio’s free iOS and Android apps
- Over a dozen chatbot templates that will recover abandoned shopping carts, give discounts to returning clients, and automatically collect and qualify leads
- Use our unique, drag-and-drop visual editor to create chatbots from scratch. No coding required!
- Use chatbots that engage your potential clients exactly when they are most likely to share their contact info
- Present your services much more effectively with automated conversations
- Collect emails proactively
- Provide the best content and information tailored to your visitors’ profiles and interests
- Provide answers to the most common questions instantly, at any time, 24/7
- Add tags and other properties to your visitors and send valuable information to your CRM
- Built-in chatbots can automatically answer most common questions
- Incoming visitor notifications to engage them as soon as they come to your website
- Viewed pages list to see where your visitors are and offer them specific assistance
- Live typing preview to stay on top of conversations and prepare your answers
- Quick responses to speed you answering most common questions via live chat.
- Ready to use built-in chatbots and a visual editor to build them from scratch without coding
Client/Patient Portal Specifications
We install Ultimate Member, the #1 user profile & membership plugin for WordPress. The plugin makes it a breeze for users to sign-up and become members of your website. The plugin allows you to add beautiful user profiles to your site and is perfect for creating advanced online communities and membership sites. Lightweight and highly extendible, Ultimate Member will enable you to create almost any type of site where users can join and become members with absolute ease.
- Front-end user profiles
- Front-end user registration
- Front-end user login
- Custom form fields
- Conditional logic for form fields
- Drag and drop form builder
- User account page
- Custom user roles
- Member directories
- User emails
- Content restriction
- Conditional nav menus
- Show author posts & comments on user profiles
- Developer friendly with dozens of actions and filters
- Free extensions
- JobsBoardWP – This free extension integrates Ultimate Member with the job board plugin JobBoardWP.
- ForumWP – This free extension integrates Ultimate Member with the forum plugin ForumWP.
- Terms & Conditions – Add a terms and condition checkbox to your registration forms & require users to agree to your T&Cs before registering on your site.
- Google reCAPTCHA – Stop bots on your registration & login forms with Google reCAPTCHA
- Online Users – Display what users are online with this extension
Easy Contact Form
Easy Contact Form Specifications
We install Contact Form 7, which can manage multiple contact forms, plus lets you customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup.
- Ajax-powered submitting
- reCAPTCHA (Google)
- Akismet (Automattic)
- Constant Contact (Endurance International Group)
- Flamingo by Takayuki Miyoshi – With Flamingo, you can save submitted messages via contact forms in the database.
- Bogo by Takayuki Miyoshi – Bogo is a straight-forward multilingual plugin that doesn’t cause headaches.
We install WooCommerce, the world’s most popular open-source eCommerce solution.
- Create beautiful, enticing storefronts with themes suited to your brand and industry.
- Customize pages in minutes using modular product blocks.
- Showcase physical and digital goods, product variations, custom configurations, instant downloads, and affiliate items. Bookings, memberships, subscriptions, and dynamic pricing rules are only an extension away.
- Rise to the top of search results by leveraging WordPress’ SEO advantage.
- Built-in tools and popular integrations help you efficiently manage your business operations. Many services are free to add with a single click via the optional Setup Wizard.
- Choose how you want to get paid. Conveniently manage payments from the comfort of your store with WooCommerce Payments (Available in the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and now: Spain, France, Germany, and Italy). Securely accept cards, mobile wallets, bank transfers, and cash thanks to 100+ payment gateways – including Stripe, PayPal, and Square.
- Configure your shipping options. Print USPS labels right from your dashboard and even schedule a pickup with WooCommerce Shipping (U.S.-only). Connect with well-known carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and ShipStation – plus a wide variety of delivery, inventory, and fulfillment solutions for your locale.
- Simplify sales tax. Add WooCommerce Tax or similar integrated services to make automated calculations a reality.
- Expand your audience across marketing and social channels with Google Ads, HubSpot, Mailchimp, and Facebook integrations. You can always check out the in-dashboard Marketing Hub for fresh ideas and tips to help you succeed.
- Enhance store functionality with hundreds of free and paid extensions from the official WooCommerce Marketplace. Our developers vet each new extension and regularly review existing inventory to maintain Marketplace quality standards. We are actively looking for products that help store builders create successful stores.
- Manage your store from anywhere with the free WooCommerce mobile app (Android and iOS).
Local & Cloud Backup
Local & Cloud Backup Specification
We install UpdraftPlus, software that simplifies backups and restoration. It is the world’s highest ranking and most popular scheduled backup plugin, with over three million currently active installs. Backup your files and database backups into the cloud and restore with a single click!
- Backup into the cloud directly to Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3 (or compatible), UpdraftVault, Rackspace Cloud, FTP, DreamObjects, Openstack Swift, and email.
- The paid version also allows you to back up to Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Storage, BackBlaze B2, SFTP, SCP, and WebDAV.
- Restores, as well as backing up
- Backs up to more cloud options than any others
- Allows you to set up automatic backup schedules, for the ultimate in convenience
- Is faster, using up fewer server resources
- Has been tested on over 3 million sites
- Our website has a full-page table laying out how our Premium version plugin compares with the competition
- Back up with UpdraftPlus Premium, and you can enjoy:
- Incremental backups
- Easily duplicates or migrates websites (with Migrator)
- Multisite/multi-network compatibility
- Backups of non-WP files and databases to multiple remote destinations
- More storage destinations (e.g., OneDrive, BackBlaze, Azure, SFTP) and multiple destinations
- Database encryption
- Advanced reporting
- Support for WP-CLI
- Free dedicated expert support
SEO Search Engine Optimization Specifications
We install Yoast SEO: the #1 WordPress SEO plugin
Since 2008 Yoast SEO has helped millions of websites worldwide to rank higher in search engines. Yoast’s mission is SEO for Everyone. Our plugin’s users range from the bakery around the corner to some of the most popular sites on the planet. Yoast SEO Free contains everything that you need to manage your SEO, and the Yoast SEO Premium plugin and its extensions unlock even more tools and functionality.
- Automated technical SEO improvements, like canonical URLs and meta tags.
- Advanced XML site maps; making it easy for Google to understand your site structure.
- Title and meta description templating, for better branding and consistent snippets in the search results.
- An in-depth Schema.org integration that will increase your chance of getting rich results, by helping search engines to understand your content.
- Full control over site breadcrumbs, so that users and search engines always know where they are.
- Faster loading times for your whole website, due to an innovative way of managing data in WordPress.
- [Premium] E-mail support for our Yoast SEO Premium users.
- [Premium] The possibility to expand Yoast SEO with the News SEO, Video SEO, Local SEO and WooCommerce SEO extensions.
- SEO analysis: an invaluable tool while writing SEO-friendly content with the right (focus) key phrases in mind.
- Readability analysis: ensures that humans and search engines can read and understand your content.
- Full language support for: English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Indonesian, Polish, Portuguese, Arabic, Swedish, Hebrew,
- Hungarian, Turkish, Czech, Norwegian, Slovak and Greek.
- A Google preview, which shows what your listings will look like in the search results. Even on mobile devices!
- Innovative Schema blocks for the WordPress block editor, so that your FAQ and How To content can be shown directly in the search results. Plus
- a breadcrumbs block to guide your users.
- [Premium] Internal linking blocks to easily improve the structure of your content. Easily add a table of contents block, a related links block, a subpages block, or siblings block! Plus, we’ll keep adding these easy-to-add blocks to improve your site structure.
- [Premium] Social previews to show you how your content will be shown on Twitter and Facebook. Plus: Social Appearance Templates to guarantee a consistent look.
- [Premium] The Insights tool that shows you what your text focuses on. This way you can keep your article in line with your keyphrases.
- [Premium] Optimize your content for synonyms and related key phrases.
- [Premium] Optimize your article for different word forms of your key phrases, as the singular and plural. But also different verb forms, synonyms, and related key phrases. This makes for more natural content!
- [Premium] Automatic internal linking suggestions: write your article and get automatic suggested posts to link to!
- [Premium] An orphaned content filter to detect posts that have no links pointing towards them!
- [Premium] SEO workouts to make working on your site as easy as ABC. These SEO workflows will get your site into shape in no time!
- A redirect manager that prevents “404: page not found” errors
- Optimize without worrying about over-optimization with intelligent word form recognition available in multiple languages.
- Internal linking blocks to structure your site easily.
- Internal linking suggestions while you’re writing.
- Preview your content to see what it will look like in the search results and when shared on social media using the Google preview and social preview.
- Cornerstone content checks that point search engines to your most important pages.
- Connect Yoast SEO to Zapier to easily create zaps that instantly share your published posts with 2000+ destinations like Twitter, Facebook, and much more.